In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), the YOUR_COMPANY has instituted a process for responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe some material on a site owned or controlled by the YOUR_COMPANY (such as the Public Agreement website or the Company Foundation website) is infringing your copyright, please send a notice to our DMCA agent (whose contact information is below) with the following information:
- A description of the infringing material;
- The location on our site(s) where the material is displayed, so that we can locate it (e.g., a URL);
- A signed (physical or electronic) statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that you allege is being infringed, whether it is you or someone else;
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material identified is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable laws to be on our site, and that the information you have provided in your notice is accurate.
- Please send this information to:
San Francisco, CA 94102-6041
Or, email us at:
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.